About the Consortium
What is the Consortium?
The Early Childhood Consortium of West Philly is a network of preschools, daycares, and other early childhood programs working cooperatively to meet the shared needs of our programs and the families we serve. We were founded in the fall of 2015, and we are currently funded by a grant from the Philadelphia Education Fund.
What does the Consortium do?
Representatives of member programs meet once a month to build community and connections and to plan the activities of the Consortium. We share information and resources with each other; we send teachers to observe and learn at each other's programs; we collaborate in seeking grants; we work together for publicity and community events, such as our West Philadelphia Early Childhood Info Days. In the future we will continue to find new ways that working together will benefit all of us.
What programs participate in the Consortium?
- Bells Daycare. email@example.com.
- Big Mom's Daycare Home. 6010 Cedarhurst.
- Children's Community School. 1212 South 47th. childrenscommunityschool.org. (215) 724-1740.
- Debbie's Little Angels. 5717 Walton.
- Dreamscape. 35 South 60th. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kreation Place Childcare. 433 South 56th St.
- Little Learners. 4630 Woodland. (267) 292-2056.
- Little Pearls. 1247 North 52nd. (215) 473-7700.
- Parent Infant Center. 4205 Spruce. parentinfantcenter.org. (215) 222-5480.
- Saint Mary's. 3916 Locust Walk. stmarysnursery.org. (215) 386-0321.
- This Is Your Home. 5519 Woodland.
- TIES Tots. 4431 Walnut. aicp.org.
- West Philadelphia Cooperative School. 4625 Baltimore. westphillycoopschool.com.
What if my program wants to join the Consortium? Or if I want more information?
The Consortium is open to any early childhood provider in West Philly. Email Jarrod about attending our next meeting or event, or about anything else.